financial aid statements yet?

<p>anyone get the financial aid statement from Vtech yet? We are waiting and hoping for merit scholarship/OOS.</p>

<p>We are supposed to get them by April 15th.. so Im guessing probably by the end of this week.</p>

<p>Waiting, waiting..merit, need, whatever....Will have to be real good for son to go there considering what they give in the State of Florida.</p>

<p>there is a statement online now-where the application status is.</p>

<p>I hope thats not the final statement. I only got a work study on there. Which would be total bull. Plus that would be weird after receiving a letter telling me i got a 5k merit scholarship, wouldn't that be on there?</p>

<p>I hope that not it also, if you say you got 5K merit, and it's not there, maybe that's not the final.</p>

<p>I read all the previous posts on how to see your financial aid information from the site but all I see is this <a href="http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2705/ctky4.jpg%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/2705/ctky4.jpg&lt;/a> and when I click on my application there is not FA information anywhere.</p>

<p>i get the same Spiff. no financial aid letter or link anywhere. no mention of any financial aid at all.</p>

<p>I hope the online thing isn't correct either. It says I am getting 0 zero dollars in financial aid.</p>

<p>spiff</p>

<p>some people see something others don't.LOL It is a ghost Financial aid letter or a ghost in the machine. On the image you posted it is right around the word "application" but I would not worry about it too much. Financial Aid Office said to me that NOTHING is posted online by VT..what some see posted in there is not valid..we sure hope so...</p>

<p>I have a financial aid document posted, with 0 aid. Emailed Fin aid office, was informed aid is not complete, will go out end of this week.</p>

<p>There is a change with awards presented for FA info from the HokieSpa link....it just showed up this am for the first time. So maybe they are starting to load things....</p>

<p>is Hokie spa only able to be accessed if you already paid your deposit? what about students who are waiting for scholarship before paying deposit?</p>

<p>Hokie SPA can only be accessed after you pay your deposit. I'm sure the aid packages will be out within the week, the have to be. I hope they give me some aid.</p>

<p>My FA package is online. It seems to be right. The only confusing thing is it says tech estimated cost is 22k... i'm instate too</p>