Whether to Transfer or Not? (Broadcast Major)

<p>What's going on everyone? I'm currently a freshman at Washington State University and majoring in communications. In the future, my dream is to become a sports side-line reporter or a sports play-by-play announcer (like Marv Albert on the NBA on TNT).</p>

<p>Now, I love WSU; The school's broadcasting program is considered to be one of the best in the western part of the country. </p>

<p>However, after I graduate, my ultimate dream would to be a television analyst for a Boston, Massachusetts sports team because Bean Town is where I'm originally from. Ever since I can remember, I would sit in front of the TV with the sound off calling: "And Paul Pierce with another three!" And since then, it's been my life-long journey to get to that position.</p>

<p>But, here's my question: Is it better to go to a great communications school that's over 3,000 miles away from Boston, or should I transfer to a smaller school (i.e. maybe Suffolk or Boston U) that's in Boston?
Basically what I'm asking is: Does going to a school in Boston who's journalism program is not as superior as Washington State's give me a better chance of achieving my dream as a Boston sports announcer?</p>

<p>I'm sorry that this is so long, but I would really appreciate it if any one can help me?</p>

<p>-Thanks</p>