WWU versus WWU

<p>Hi All,
Got into both schools, now for the big decision. WSU is the "Ed.R Murrow School of Journalism" the other isn't. WSU bigger, rural and a plane ride to get there. The other suburban, and smaller, with a train or car ride to get there. For Journalism specifically which is best choice?? Your opinions please?</p>

<p>Hey there, I know this post is kind of late but since I from Washington, I thought I could give you some insights. If you’re serious about going into the communications field, I would definitely go with WSU. The only downside of WSU is the party scene, and I know plenty of people with no directions going there for a COMM degree. HOWEVER, it’s a great place for you to take advantage of the education there. For an in-state price, it’s quite nice. You’re right, as well; the Edward R. Murrow school of communications at WSU is perhaps the best you can get in Washington state. </p>

<p>If you aren’t set on majoring in communications, I would consider WWU. From what I hear, WWU is more known for its math, science research. I also like the city of Bellingham more than Pullman. I truly dislike Pullman!</p>