Which ACT scores to report?

I took the ACT in June and then again in October and received a 32 on both. I am applying as an engineering major and am conflicted on which score to report. In June my scores were 35E, 31M, 32R, 29S, 8 essay (31 combined english writing). In October my scores were 32E, 31M, 31R, 35S, 18 writing (27 combined english writing). Since I am applying to engineering, I feel like I should report the test where my science is higher but my ELA score was terrible on that test date! Also, I know the UCs don’t superscore but will they consider my other test scores? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Just send in your highest or whatever you feel the most comfortable with. As long as you have a relatively high composite score and an above average GPA, a slightly lower score shouldn’t matter that much. Of course, you can send in both but in the end, they’ll just look at one.

UC’s require all ACT scores or all SAT scores. Send in all the scores and they will take the highest score from a single sitting.