Which colleges offer scholarships for URMs?

<p>Hi! I'm a Hispanic rising senior and I'm looking for colleges that will offer me good financial aid. I'm a good student (in the top 4% of my class) but all the schools that I want to go to have extremely high price tags. I am a National Hispanic Scholar but I don't just want scholarships for that because I would kind of like to stay in the Northeastern area. Any ideas?</p>

<p>Your title asks about scholarships, but your first sentence mentions FA. Are you looking for merit scholarships or generous need based FA? </p>

<p>The latter is relatively easy, the most generous schools with FA tend to be the ones with the largest endowments, and are also the most selective. The former is more complicated and will depend on your gpa, test scores, ECs, contribution to diversity/Hispanic community, financial need, etc. Also, for merit aid, how much do you need…tuition + R&B, full tuition, half tuition, a few thousand?</p>

<p>My apologies. I totally meant merit scholarships. I could use as much as I could possibly get. Anything with full tuition or more would be ideal.</p>

<p>Here are some schools that offer full tuition or more merit scholarships to URM/Hispanic applicants (non-NHRP since those colleges are given on another thread):</p>

<p>WUSTL
UNC-CH
Lawrence
Denison
NEU
Whitman
Denison
Beloit
Ohio State
Fordham
Penn State</p>

<p>Maybe:
URochester, Colby (not sure as websites vague)</p>

<p>NOTE: Some of these may have changed as my information is a few years old. Also, I didn’t spend a lot of time on LACs because my kids preferred larger schools. LACs often are looking for diversity and so it would be worthwhile to spend time on college websites and see what they offer.</p>