Which UC's have the lowest rates of racial/ethnic cliques?

<p>Basically, I hate the whole notion of racial/ethic cliques, and I tend to get along better with people who don’t mind venturing out of their racial or ethnic “comfort zones”.</p>

<p>Also, I’m multiracial (Chinese/Eastern European), so that’s obviously another incentive for me to prefer a campus where there isn’t a lot of self-imposed racial/ethnic segregation. If the Asians stick with Asians and the whites stick with whites, that puts me in an odd situation. >_<</p>

<p>So, which UC campuses are most likely to have racial identity NOT be a big issue? Aka, a minimum of the whole “Viet pride” or “fraternities=white ppl” or “Chinese club” mentalities.</p>

<p>All I’ve heard so far is that UCB is basically all racial cliques, and UCI has an Asian majority and white minority that seldom cross social paths. o.O</p>

<p>and UCI has an Asian majority and white minority that seldom cross social paths. o.O</p>

<hr>

<p>There are ""Viet pride" or "fraternities=white ppl" or "Chinese club" mentalities." anywhere you will go. The people I have made friends with are diverse and come from different places. I don't hang out in racial cliques or the like. The ethnic clubs are common but you don't have to be asian to join an asian club, etc. There is diversity among the people here. Same with the frats. A friend was rushing and he loves everyone in the frat and mentioned how diverse they were. </p>

<p>racial cliques are everywhere. You can choose to make friends w/ many different people or negatively view it as racial cliques.</p>