Why isn't admission office picking up the phone?

<p>I was trying to ask something to the admission office by both phones and email, but </p>

<p>when I call the office, it goes to voicemail box right away, and when I email the office, the office doesn’t even read…(I have a program that indicates whether the recipient read the mail)</p>

<p>I also tried to contact Ms. Crawford but she has retired :-(. What should I do?</p>

<p>What number are you calling?</p>

<p>205-348-5666 and pushed 1 for undergraduate admission.
Pushed 0 to get to the operator but didn’t work either :-(</p>

<p>What’s your question about? I might be able to point you to a better contact inside the office. Also, have you reached out to your Regional Recruiter?</p>

<p>I had the same problem, different department. Phone just rang off the hook. ?? I hung up and called back, thinking I might have misdialed, and had the same result. You would think it would at least go to voicemail.</p>

<p>I haven’t had any of my emails responded to either.</p>

<p>I finally did get through and my issue was resolved, but so far I am not too impressed with their offices. It does seem to be a common complaint with a lot of schools. </p>

<p>Yes, it is a common complaint at many schools, but usually Bama does answer the phone. Don’t know what’s up with that. </p>

<p>Yes, @paul2752 what is your Q? </p>