Will I get Rescinded?

I just graduated from high school and will be attending cal poly slo this upcoming year for microbiology. However, I received a D in ap calc ab my second semester and now I am really worried I will be rescinded as a result. The rest of my grades for the semester were As and Bs and one C. I took 5 Ap/Honors classes as well and I am currently remediating my calc class online to make up for the D. What are my chances of getting rescinded from SLO and how would I approach this situation to admissions. I am planning on writing a letter but is it possible I will be rescinded for this? please help me

Freshman Terms and Conditions
All freshman students selected for admission to Cal Poly are required to meet the following ‘Terms and Conditions of Admission:’

You send your official, final, high school transcript with confirmation of your graduation by July 15, 2017. Students are highly encouraged to submit final transcripts as soon as they are available.
You accurately reported your college preparatory coursework and grades on your Application for Admission as they appeared on your transcript at the time of application.
You must complete all coursework designated on your application, including those listed as “in progress” or “planned,” with a grade of “C” (or better) no later than the previous Spring Term for admission for the Fall Term. You must maintain the academic standard that allowed for your admission.
You must complete each term in your senior year with an overall 3.0 GPA in your College Prep Coursework.
You have been offered admission to the major stated on your Student Center on MyCalPoly. It is not possible to change your major prior to enrollment at Cal Poly.
Conditionally admitted students must respond by May 1, 2017. Note: Once you ‘accept’ our offer of admission, you are certifying you understand and agree to these terms and conditions and that you are making a commitment to attend Cal Poly. Additionally, failure to accept Cal Poly’s offer of admission by the deadline will result in your admission being cancelled.
Any discrepancy between the information you self-reported on your application and your transcripts or supporting documents will prompt an individual review of your admission file which may result in your admission being rescinded.
You must enroll in and complete coursework at Cal Poly for the quarter to which you were offered admission in order to be considered a continuing student at Cal Poly and remain eligible to enroll for subsequent quarters.
BE ADVISED
Should any of your self-reported information be unable to pass verification from your transcript(s), your admission will be cancelled.

My understanding is that a D is a violation of the conditional admission requirements. I think you should contact CPSLO before they find out through your transcript and include the fact you are retaking the class.

Agree with the above poster’s advice ^^^^. Be proactive and hopefully you can maintain your acceptance.

@phannie Hey did it end up working out?

This thread has been inactive for almost a year. You might want to try a PM.

MODERATOR’S NOTE:

The user does not have enough posts to PM. Regardless, the OP has not been active since 9/2017. Closing thread.