Will my acceptance be rescinded???

I am finishing up my first semester of senior year. I have been accepted into Purdue College of Health Sciences but I am scared I will end up with a D in AP Chem! It is my first D ever and although I am taking another AP class (AP Psychology) the rest of my grades are high A’s. My GPA was a 3.77. I am scared to death they will rescind their acceptance! Somebody help!!

Getting a D for the Fall semester could be a significant problem; even a C- would be much better for you.

I would speak to your high school guidance counselor as to whether getting a D that will be a major problem for Purdue, and whether further communication from them to Purdue about your specific circumstances might be helpful.

Have to already been accepted for Fall of 2018? I thought they weren’t releasing decisions until Jan 15th? I keep hoping they will go out sooner, but haven’t heard anything yet.

@smartypants10 are you a recruited athlete? how did you get into purdue so early? I would imagine if you are an athlete, they may not rescind due to their need.