Will My Emory Offer Be Revoked

Hello! I am recently worried about my Emory offer being revoked. Right now I have 5As and one C in AP Calculus BC. This is the only time throughout high school that I got anything but an A. Moreover, my major will most likely be Art history.

Please provide me with some suggestions!

Many thanks!

Edited title.

But to answer your question, no

1 Like

you will be fine with one C.

BUT…I am going to use this opportunity to get something off my chest, that prob doesn’t even apply to you.
the college admissions process encourages high school kids, especially seniors, to take classes they aren’t really qualified to be in, so they can show rigor that looks good to colleges, and they can get by for a semester either using tutors, working their butts off, or because they teacher makes sure the 1st half of the year is easier. and then second semester comes, when they grades mean less and the material gets harder, and they start to struggle and those C’s and D’s show up.
by the way, this will get worse with the test optional policy as kids search for ways to stand out, and will NOT be helping the cause of the kids from disadvantaged demographics.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!

Thank you so much👋

No, as long as your grade remains a C or higher.