William & Mary Class of 2027 Official Thread

If anyone is coming up I95 for DFAS, consider taking exit 31 and coming in to Williamsburg on the Scotland Ferry. It’s a beautiful drive, and the ferry is a nice, relaxing way to enter town. We are on it now!

3 Likes

Thank you so much. Although DC is an extrovert, looks like similar issues to consider.

IS anyone considering the VERTO study abroad program?

My senior is considering the option for London and signed up for the info session later on this month for additional details about the program.

Did you guys go to w&m admitted students day? Curious to hear where your son is leaning now.

We did. My son is just about ready to commit to WM. He met some nice guys-one that could be a potential roommate. Pretty great day overall.

7 Likes

My d went and loved it.
Really well run!

4 Likes

The whole college application process has been so stressful on my son (and me.) He didn’t want to really talk about any of it and didn’t seem excited about anything. Since DFAS and his decision to go to WM, he’s all, “What do I need for college?” “I need to start getting organized.” SO nice to see. I think the eSports session was all he needed. Now he’s playing Valorant 24/7 in hopes of making the team. WM is just the right fit.

7 Likes

Happy to talk to anyone considering W&M -my daughter is a junior there, have another daughter at UVA. Both excellent schools!

4 Likes
3 Likes

Is there a Waitlisted thread?

Has anyone heard back from the waitlist?

1 Like

That’s what we are wondering but the letter they sent out asking if we wanted to stay on the WL goes until 5/12!! So we likely wont hear anything until after that:(

Just got off of the waitlist today! From CA!

8 Likes

Did they call or email

My AO called my cell phone #.

2 Likes

Congrats! Glad things are starting to move!
Wow that’s amazing that they called your cell? No email or portal update?

I found this info that may be helpful William & Mary Waitlist FAQs | William & Mary

1 Like

Yup! They called my cell phone then my portal updated the same night!

1 Like

Anyone else get off the waitlist?