Withdraw SAT/ACT Scores sent to College

My son is hoping to get into Texas A&M Business Honors Program. He has automatic admission to the University since he is top 3% of his class. He took the SAT in March at school and had the scores sent to his top 3 colleges. He did okay on the test (1380), but that is below the average of the scores accepted into the Business Honors program. He has been studying hard, and if he is able to take the ACT in July, I anticipate him doing well (consistently scoring a 33-35 on practice tests). However, being in Texas, with Covid number skyrocketing, I am concerned that he will not get to take the test in July.

Texas A&M and the Business Honors Program are now saying that they are not requiring the ACT/SAT. However, I am concerned that the less than desirable score will count against him. Are you able to withdraw test scores from the college before applying? Any insight is appreciated!

I was able to call TAMU today and we cannot withdraw his scores. However, I also found out today that the ACT he is registered for is going to happen! Hopefully he does well!

@tmclanton Also know that A&M as a residual SAT that they proctor there on campus and score the same day. Scores cannot be use at other universities. You would have to call about dates offered.
https://www.tamusa.edu/academic-affairs/student-academic-success-center/testing-center/act-residual.html

Thank you! I did not know that this was an option.

I believe it’s a residual ACT not SAT. But the rest holds true. It’s last years exam. No writing on exam itself but they give you scratch paper.