Worried! I did not fully complete A-G requirements

<p>Hello. I am a current High School senior with a GPA of about 2.8, my SAT scores weren’t so hot (let’s say about a 1570)</p>

<p>I’ve applied to UC Berkeley, UC Davis, UC Merced, and UC Santa Cruz.</p>

<p>I am feeling really hopeless right now (lol) I find it nearly impossible to get into UC Berkeley or Davis or anything, but I am praying for a miracle.</p>

<p>My problem is, I did not fully complete my A-G requirements. I’m short off of one course, and I am unable to make-up for it right now. Will this affect the UC’s decisions completely, or would they consider other things that I’ve included in my application? (Personal statement, EC activities, etc.) </p>

<p>Would I have a chance at getting into any of these colleges? Thank you.</p>

<p>Don’t you need at least a 3.0 + complete A-G to be UC eligible? And since you aren’t ELC or have high enough test scores to qualify for Eligibility by Examination Alone, your chances aren’t looking good at all (in fact, wouldn’t you be auto-rejected because you aren’t eligible?). I think you need to talk to your guidance counselor asap. Can’t you take some community college course or something to make up whatever you’re missing? I hope you applied to some non-UCs…</p>

<p>With a 2.8 UC gpa and test scores below 690*5, you are ineligible for admission to any campus.</p>

<p>Did you go talk to your GC at any point in the application process? You need to look into applying to your local CC.</p>

<p>you are going to go to community college next year!</p>

<p>have fun!</p>

<p>just transfer to UC after 1 year of community college…</p>

<p>a lot of people in the UC system are from community college</p>

<p>no one gives a ****</p>

<p>^^Cal and UCLA will not accept one-year transfers, but the other campuses will.</p>