Yale Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Yes, I submitted a 1440!

hey all! i’ve never posted in here before, but i’m so anxious for my decision lmao

I won’t be able to see my decision until an hour after because I have a meeting…the suspense will kill me even more!!

I applied from the UK too! Would you mind sharing what A Levels she did and/or what her grades were?

1 Like

Anybody else tensed???
My heart is literally pumping, cannot focus on anything.

1 Like

I’ve been dying to know, but I think it’s easier not knowing!

yea!

1 Like

decisions come out at 5 pm eastern, right? so i would get mine at 4 pm central? (I’M SO NERVOUS I’M FORGETTING HOW TIME WORKS LMAO)

3 Likes

Will I get an email or do I check site after 5?

Just wanted to say good luck to all of you. After the excitement of my D’s acceptance last year at this time she ended up taking a gap year, so she’ll be class of 2025 with you all. Crossing fingers for everyone!

4 Likes

idk, I am in the same boat as you lol

GOODLUCK :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

same 2 you

2 Likes

History, English Literature and Geography. She will sit them next year and her predicted grades are A*. She is interested in Global affairs/relations. How about you? Have you applied through UCAS as well?

Will the decisions come out exactly at 5 pm ET?

1 Like

Yes, that’s right.

I took English Lit., Philosophy, History of Art, and Art. Am currently on a gap year, so I have my final results (4 A*s). Main areas of interests are HoA and Global Affairs

My “Yale Today” alumni email had a small item that they would release ED decisions “at around 5” today, for what that’s worth, but they wisely gave themselves a bit of wiggle room. :wink: Good luck to everyone! I wish you all the very best, wherever you may be next year.

2 Likes

Wow fantastic grades. I wish you luck with one hour to go!

Im cold and shaking I just have a gut feeling I’m not good enough to get in

3 Likes