Yale Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

um, why would i be lying?

Folks, let’s stop posting people’s/classmate’s real names.

1 Like

Please check your pm

there’s no way you can find him, and I’m on call with him rn he’s fine with it

https://apps.admissions.yale.edu/register/?id=b14d6498-e860-4d99-a35d-06e7ae34f48d

1 Like

The deferred percentage has increased greatly.

yup

Kindly check your pm.

Deferred with 1600 SAT, 4th in class of 500, good ECs, 4.0 GPA. Onward and upward!

3 Likes

damnnnnn

No, the deferred percentage and admitted percentage have gone down and rejected gone up. From last year.

"Yale College admitted 796 students out of a total of 5,777 early action applicants to the class of 2024 on Monday.

The number marks a 13.8 percent admission rate for early action, up from the class of 2023’s 13.19 percent. Last year, Yale accepted 794 students early action, while 842 were offered a spot at Yale in December the year before. This year’s early action applicant pool was smaller than last year’s record-setting group of 6,020 applicants, and similar in size to the 5,733-applicant pool for the class of 2022.

According to Dean of Undergraduate Admissions and Financial Aid Jeremiah Quinlan, 56 percent of the 5,777 students who applied through early action were deferred for reconsideration in the spring, 29 percent were denied admission and 1 percent were withdrawn or incomplete. Yale admits 13.8 percent of early applicants - Yale Daily News.

3 Likes

deferred dawg im heartbroken

2 Likes

Could someone guide me with finding the rea admission stats for Stanford this year.

go to the portal; under info for deferred early applicants, click the link that has statistics

I didnt apply rea actually

MODERATOR NOTE:
DO NOT POST ANY REAL NAMES!!! Doing so will result in the thread being locked and those who post real names of other users will be banned.

5 Likes

ok sorry got it

Yes

This year 7939 people applied for early action; last year that number apparently was 5777.

What explains that? Why did 37% more people apply this year?

yes