Yale University Admissions Fall 2022

But why don’t they email us?

They might this week or next week. Not sure what their cadence is. Haven’t been in this situation before.

It has been posted on the portal forever as far as I know. Same with several of the other ivies.

1 Like

Strangely, the FAFSA requirement just disappeared completely from my fin aid check list. It wasn’t like the one you described with a “Not Required” sign next to it.

1 Like

i have this on my portal!

FAFSA has no mention in my portal at all. What is happening?:sob:

Even idk :sob::sob:

That’s so strange tbh

1 Like

no no bro dont get anxious, my cousin here from nepal got into yale class of 2019 without an interview.

So having the FAFSA under Fin aid checklist is good?

Are you domestic or international?

International bro

1 Like

Yale admission portal is down?
I was able to login this morning (2 hours ago).

Yes - the whole site is down right now.

3 Likes

I could get in right now. Maybe fixed?

EDIT: Ooops, never mind. Yale.edu is down, but I use my Bookmarked admission portal links and this still works fine…

They are requiring a new document from me as of 3/19 (my W2s, which I already submitted grr)

1 Like

How can you tell?

1 Like

My son has never had a request from Yale but every document he has uploaded for other schools appears on his checklist. Does IDOC send a notification to the schools when a new document is uploaded? Our checklist has a checkmark for IDOC second record received along with the last batch of docs uploaded.

1 Like

The date says “3/19/2022” on the portal, and there is a new red X when I knew there weren’t any.

2 Likes