Young Arts 2022-2023

Okay!! Thank you. I know it is a reach but I am really really proud of my work and I am really nervous and excited haha!

1 Like

so far no. only writing from what im seeing

have you seen fiction?

1 Like

No, just poetry specifically and some people that just say “writing,” but not the actual category.

1 Like

does anyone know if they do notifs during school hours? Id assume its just after school but im not sure

2 Likes

From what I gather a lot changed after covid. It seems like they used to but the past two years it has started later in the day

2 Likes

also which other forums are you guys checking??

2 Likes

my friend got a call for novel writing

2 Likes

why do they do this :sob: like why can’t they just release the finalists all at once this is so evil

5 Likes

when?

1 Like

ahh so the calls must still be happening

1 Like

its a possibility that we’re all talking about the same few writing finalists, or that writing finalists are just more likely to use forums. that’s just a guess tho. because i dont see any reason why they’d notify writing first

2 Likes

reddit, and im in a few discord servers loll

1 Like

any classical music finalists notified as of yet?

2 Likes

ahhhh where can I find the discord servers??

1 Like

i also feel like its easy to see patterns where there are none. we’re all nervous and all want answers, but the only way we will really know who won is to wait until december 6

5 Likes

the voice of reason in a time of uncertainty LMAO

2 Likes

just a few small discords with friends and people from mentorship programs. they are all writing-specific discords. ill try to relate any relevant info here. idk if im allowed to invite ppl into the discord, but you can dm me if you want and ill try to find out how to send an invite link

1 Like

I know someone who got finalist in piano

4 Likes

are the calls still going out right now?

2 Likes