Your financial aid is available online

<p>Personally, I had no idea I'd be getting any aid so to get $400 was a nice little present. haha</p>

<p>Yeah, I got the same as everyone else. Assuming that I can make 7-8 K in the summer and maybe a few small scholarships (and that tuition/room/board is around 14 K), would it be that bad of a debt? I'm not very well informed on this loan stuff yet.</p>

<p>well first I have to ask... can you even earn that kind of money over summer? I'm not an expert on this myself since my job involves a lot less hours.</p>

<p>Do the math- wage per hour x hours per week x weeks. Eg $8 x 40 x 10 = $3200, $10 x 40 x 12 = $4800. Don't forget to subtract taxes et al.</p>

<p>My sister worked at a local manufacturing company over the summer for the last few years. My dad said that she made about 7-10 K from working over summer/christmas break (don't know if that's with or w/o taxes) , and I will probably be working there this summer. That's where I got the 7-8 K from.</p>

<p>Factory jobs can pay well, and also remind you of the reasons you are getting that college education...</p>