2013 Clean Official Boarding Decisions and Applicant Stats/ECs

<p>Some schools are midnight ^_^</p>

<p>Oh…I’m counting the time until the decisions to CHAT are posted! :slight_smile: I know some schools are midnight, but which ones?</p>

<p>^ That too :D</p>

<p>This is getting ridiculous! I’m so nervous now. I think I’m going to set an alarm for about 4:40am (6:40am for New England) just so I can wake up, check my admissions decision, then either stay up squealing or crawl into a fetal position until my Andover letter arrives.</p>

<p>Placed the fruit into the fridge…now I just have to finish the first paragraph of that analysis. Talking about willful ignorance as a theme in a book is hard! :)</p>

<p>Hahahaha lucky I’m not getting * any * sleep</p>

<p>@CellyZ: Hahaha, I’m just going to wake up at 8:59, groggily pull up the browser, and then fall back asleep. XP</p>

<p>@AmbiD77: I have to get at least a few hours of sleep to preform well in dance class tomorrow, or else I’ll be like a stick of steel.</p>

<p>Sleep… sleep is for the weak O_O</p>

<p>Also, it’s best to disregard anything I say as I’ve been surviving on about four to three hours of sleep this entire week. I may sound a little loopy, but I assure you, it’s just the sleep deprivation! (:</p>

<p>I may sound a bit loopy as well because I’ve been eating next to nothing and surviving on 2-3 hours of sleep each day.</p>

<p>@GoldenRatio Oh yeah right!! I have nothing important tomorrow</p>

<p>@AmbiD77: Lucky! :)</p>

<p>:d yay!!! Tomorrow!!! I cant wait to fill up this thing!</p>

<p>@Mexstudent2013 IKR! Me too!! :D</p>

<p>I have spring break this next week, which means plenty of time to contemplate the impact of my failure in my life and unshroud Plan B for future use.</p>

<p>Don’t worry I’m sure you’ll be fine!</p>

<p>Plan B is, the school im currently at, and to be honest, I dont even consider plan B as an option, so :slight_smile: lets just stress out and hope for the best tomorrow, anyways -theres nothing we can do now, at least I can say- IT ALL ENDS HERE :slight_smile: (adm procces)</p>

<p>bump! This should be in the front page today</p>

<p>** Decision: Accepted at Exeter, waiting on NMH, Andover, Exeter, Choate, Hotchkiss, Deerfield, The **</p>

<p>Stats:[ul]
[<em>] SSAT/ISEE/TOEFL/PSAT: 99% (99 math, 96 verbal, 99 reading)
[</em>] GPA Unweighted-Weighted: ~3.9
[<em>] Rank: n/a
[</em>] Other stats:
[/ul]Subjective:[ul]
[<em>] Essays: I thought they were very creative. They were also the weirdest things ever, so these results don’t make sense.
[</em>] Math Rec: Probably good, she really likes me. She’s also the math coach, and I’m on mathcounts
[<em>] English Rec: GREAT! He’s like a father to me at school!
[</em>] Other Rec: A club sponsor
[<em>] Principal/Counselor Rec: Meh, idk
[</em>] Sports (if any): Tennis
[<em>] Instruments (if any): trumpet, piano
[</em>] Other ECs (if any): Lots of clubs, Student Council President, poetry club, mathcounts, trivia bowl
[<em>] Hook (if any): Writing contests, poetry contests
[/ul]Location/Person:[ul]
[</em>] State or Country: <em>Southern Accent</em> Geo-guh
[<em>] Current School Type: Private
[</em>] Ethnicity: Asian
[<em>] Gender: M
[</em>] Grade: Applying for 9th
[/ul]Other Factors:
General Comments:
This was a mistake! It had to be. Have you read my “essays”? Anyway, excited for Exeter. But seriously, I think that they sent me the wrong email. Admissions officer: “Okay, just sending silverstag a rejection… AWW MAN, I just hit accept.”</p>

<p>:( My mom let me only apply to 3 schools and I was rejected from Exeter…</p>

<p>** Decision: Rejected at SPS **</p>

<p>Stats:[ul]
[<em>] SSAT/ISEE/TOEFL/PSAT: 97% Percentile
[</em>] GPA Unweighted-Weighted: Don’t do GPA but 145 weighted average. 97 unweighted.
[<em>] Rank: 1/1 (homeschooled)
[</em>] Other stats:
[/ul]Subjective:[ul]
[<em>] Essays: Wrote all of them about an hour before they were due. No surprises here
[</em>] Math Rec: Glowing
[<em>] English Rec: Even better than math (all my teachers gave me a copy)
[</em>] Other Rec Rec: Personal rec was also fantastic
[<em>] Principal/Counselor Rec: Great
[</em>] Sports (if any): 1st doubles tennis, county free throw basketball champion
[<em>] Instruments (if any): piano, guitar
[</em>] Other ECs (if any): Strong volunteer, religious figure
[<em>] Hook (if any): Possibly special EC’s. No underwater basket weaver though. I can’t even swim.
[/ul]Location/Person:[ul]
[</em>] State or Country: Overrepresented State in the USA
[<em>] Current School Type: Homeschool
[</em>] Ethnicity: Unfortunately Asian >.<
[<em>] Gender: Female
[</em>] Grade: 11
[/ul]Other Factors: Needed full FA
General Comments: I really should have worked harder on that app… hahah</p>