2019/2020 Admissions question (SRAR changes)

Is the Self-Reported Academic Record submission required if the student has all of this information recorded in the Coalition Profile for the 2019/2020 admissions process? It appears that this is a change from last year? How can I confirm?

It does appear they have coded the linking this year so that First Year Applicants do not need to complete the SRAR (as long as they have filled out all coursework in the coalition app). I myself was wondering if they had plans to link the coalition data in so it wouldn’t be required in the future (assuming they just didn’t have time to make the links last year and therefore the SRAR had to be filled out separate).

It does look like for transfer students and students attending high school outside United States still have to manually complete SRAR.
Sounds like you will be able to go into SRAR and look at the data that imported in from the coalition app in case any changes need to be made.

Good catch LRCummings - I hadn’t noticed and we are in the process of finishing coalition app now for my daughter. Good to know this year I won’t have to do all the work again duplicating the coursework for VT application.

Thank you for looking at it! That is how I read it too!

Thanks for this post! My son will be applying soon. So I understand that now you just fill out the grade report in the Coalition App and submit it— no more follow up with SRAR? Curious if anyone called the admissions office to confirm?

Last year when submitted coalition app you got email telling you to do srar.

I’m personally going to login just to make sure it all transferred in properly.