2021-2022 USC Transfer

Dang, so the longer the wait the worse the odds? (potentially)

This isn’t to scare anyone btw, I’m in this same boat.

Ha, that’s one way to look at it, but not yet, there are still a ton of acceptances to roll out, they have only just begun.

Ya, I thought that was great idea, but then some said to hold off cause they may want to add the boosters to it, but idk.

2 Likes

do you think a lot of acceptances will come out today?

This is my speculation: I think SGRs will be discovered on portals probably today and acceptance will come out on Thursday or Friday if they are to come out this week.

oh cool! is USC’s decision day usually on friday of every week?

I wouldn’t say every Friday… just looking at past threads…bulk acceptance fell on a Thursday or Friday…

2 Likes

So honestly if I were to pick a day of the week to stress over it would be Friday afternoon :wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

lmaoo I’ll keep that in mind!!

To add on to this, I’m pretty sure last week’s acceptances were also on Thursday/Friday. So this isn’t out of the realm of possibility. You may be on to something!

is anyone having trouble contacting USC’s phone number? every time I call them I’m just left on hold for a long time

I have always just emailed my counselor. He has been pretty good getting back with me within a couple of days. If you need someone right away I would just keep trying to call.

yeah my counselor hasn’t been answering lately that’s why I wanted to call :confused: thank you tho!!

awh… I’m sure they are busy reviewing applications… i would just try to keep calling… I remember trying to call when I wanted to ask if I can still submit a recommendation letter (I initially opted out because I thought they wanted only an “academic” recommender I did not realize you could ask for a professional recommendation letter from a previous supervisor.) I ended up just emailing him and I got an answer in a couple of days.

For the people who are getting SGR like now, are you getting an email about it?

Does anyone know how to reach the Annenberg office of admissions directly over the phone? Whenever I call it goes to a pre-recorded message with an email

I believe the majority of them have received a notification through their emails. The only time when something required is when your checklist has a red X next to the item.

If you’re seeing it in the drop down menu, that’s not a requirement to submit. Only unless they specifically request it from you

Hey everybody!
So glad I found this chat. I applied to Marshall:

-GPA from Santa Monica College : 3.94 (51 credits)
-Few national championships in Volleyball + mvp awards
-Strong essay
-4 languages, 3 fluent
-Volunteer at Police Dept and for kids with disabilities
-Currently an intern at biotech
-Veteran spouse, I know USC is veteran friendly
-average gpa from hs (it’s from different country)

Do you think I have any chances of getting accepted? :grimacing:

I can say that you’re a strong candidate~~ gluck
your GPA is unweighted right?

you sound like a great candidate I think you have a good shot at getting in!