2021-2022 USC Transfer

Lets GO!!!

So are we expecting this week for decisions or next week?

im anticipating a wave this week

1 Like

but u never know

last year people began finding out today at 5:15 all through monday I believe.

Hi all, at USC and it’s gorgeous as always. I missed the post and hoopla above - but just gathering from other posts - getting rejected can leave a lot of bitterness, especially with a high stat student, but there are just too many of those applying for limited spots. Fortunately, those feelings fade over time as the student finds another place to bloom.

There are those that will get SGRs, present good gpa, but still be rejected. An SGR is not a placeholder for a spot. Then some will get in but not get the FA they think they will get.

But a lot of you will still be accepted, so chin up and hang in there. The end is in sight!

7 Likes

And then it started slowing down around 25 with a few more acceptances and a lot more rejections.

I know many people who got into USC as a non ttps! Just because your daughter got rejected as a non ttps doesn’t everyone gets rejected LOL

3 Likes

I must have missed a wednesday decision posts on past forum… i only saw tomorrow and Friday last year around 5pm. That would be nice.

Bitter people will say whatever to make others feel their pain.

2 Likes

looking at last years stats you can tell its obviously not true lol. Everyone gets lucky at the end of the day if you dont get into usc there most be something else for you. When you think about it of course grades play an important role but so do the essays. Its all about if your essays spoke to your AO if they feel like you would be a good fit etc. so much goes into admission descions, all we can do is hope for the best.

1 Like

and I may be wrong but I could have sworn I saw one or two.

so there is a chance we might hear back today as well?

that would awesome… i could have missed them. no worries

yea like a select few, my money is on tomorrow or friday or monday for the big wave. The AO’s know that we all need time to make our decisions all the uc dealdines are june first of course their not gonna make us wait till the abosolute last day unless its completely necessary. Afterall we still need a couple days to see if we can afford it in the first place and the financial aid takes like 48hrs to a week to come in. And they want to get this out of the way asap. Also like someone pointed out earlier their last transfer session thing is on the 28th.

3 Likes

They know the absolute end of the month is really risky to release decisions looking at passed history over the years. they have never waited till the absolute end to give decisions, due to many timing problems for financial aid, and other school options. they usually only trickle in a few more acceptances around the end after i’m guessing once they have admitted their “favorites” and then rejections follow.

1 Like

Just putting this here

2 Likes

yeah when my AO emailed me back there was automated response that she would not be present until after the 24th? Any idea what this could mean

1 Like

Mine responded like 2 days ago and said decisions will could come out anytime now

1 Like

I’m praying we will get our results this week. Next week I have to prepare for finals and I’m already losing my mind with the waiting.

6 Likes