2021-2022 USC Transfer

I heard around like 2ish if you go on your portal and the withdraw application button has vanished that is a signal that your decision will be released that day!

does anyone know wht time they usually release the decisions

5:15

well 5:15 is the most frequent and earliest time time for a lot of people, but some receive theirs later in the day all the way up till 9 something

Is 5:15 eastern time or la time?

Last year that happened to a lot of people approximately an hour before decisions.

I’m assuming everyone is talking in PST but yes it also confuses me bc I am in EST haha.

LA time

I thought last year the withdraw button vanished at around 1pm?

Oh well, there’s nothing stopping you from checking at around 1pm PST and an hour before 5:15pm PST

I saw it happened both ways, you’re right

To those who are still waiting for a decision or update, we are all still in this together, so don’t try to over-stress yourself as we are all guaranteed some outcome from this whole process. It also doesn’t help that transfer decisions don’t come out all on one day like first-year decisions, cause then you’re able to mentally prepare yourself. Nevertheless, we are all guaranteed an admission decision or SGR within the next 11 days so keep on staying positive please, but also remember that things will happen for a reason. :+1:

5 Likes

Good (late) morning/afternoon!!! Today is the last day of graduation so hoping to hear some good news this afternoon and some more tomorrow! I am wishing all of us the best
 “and may the odds be forever in your favor.”

9 Likes

yup guys lets speak optimistically. I was thinking of setting up a group chat if I get in or joining one. And since we received less transfer apps this year maybe there might be a few more housing options? either way I feel like staying off campus would be nice. I heard gateway apts is beautiful

1 Like

Pro of having majority of Universities/Colleges on the east coast: Either in your time or ahead of your time, which if the time is ahead then you might hear a decision at like 10 am while its 12 pm EST

Con of having some of the best Universities/Colleges on the west coast: Either in your time or wayyyyy behind of your time

it’s only 11:35 am in LA rn lol

1 Like

Everyone remember, Diamonds are created under immence pressure!

8 Likes

you too!

Then I must be one of those rare diamonds lol

1 Like

FR I’m like ready for my day to be over and it’s still the morning at USC :joy:

3 Likes

So I just looked at last year’s timeline, and it seems the remaining days for decisions to come out based off of last year’s trend is May 21st (last year it was Thursday), May 22nd (Friday), and May 27th (Wednesday), SO potentially we could get decisions today, tomorrow, and hopefully the last wave will be next Wednesday. It’s just a speculation though, so don’t overthink it.

5 Likes

yea and that last wave from my understanding is after they have picked all their priority students and they have a little more room to spare. so that last wave is like a ripple lol. the huge acceptances were 20,21,22 last year to my understanding.

4 Likes