2021-2022 USC Transfer

Just hopeful thinking lol, but I’m manifesting that the withdraw buttons disappear at 1pm today. We got 1 hour and 11 mins to go.

3 Likes

What about the sgr people? Does that mean they are non priority people?

im praying at least by 4 my withdraw button disappears. I honestly just want to see some movement, I dont care if it is for me yet. I just want to see that at least somebody has gotten in lmao. Its been weeks since we got an acceptance. I feel like seeing some people accepted will give us hope and bring joy to this chat. Right now were all tense lol.

6 Likes

Not necessarily. I feel like they like to review each app at a time so they can review it holistically. So in my head if they gave you a sgr then they put your app off to the side while you get that taken care of. in the mean while they must be reviewing other apps and afterwards they will come back to yours im guessing at least that is what is most logical to me. To me this is a good thing especially if you did well. to me SGR is a good sign because they have not counted you out. It means they like what you have been doing but they want to see some more. it is an even better sign if you get good grades.

2 Likes

Those who received an SGR technically got their initial response for the 31 May deadline. However, if you submitted your grades on the portal you should start to expect a final decision in 1-2 weeks from submission.

also sometimes an SGR can be in your favor as well because they find out that all the people they admitted some of them turned down their offer so they have more room than expected meaning they can offer you a spot. So it all comes down to luck and “prayin to have the odds in your favor” like kendra said

Yeah I’ll have a 4.0 but its sad feeling like they will send decisions to more desired applicants on 21st and then send out rejections and pick some more according to the open spots especially when there are still sgr peeps on the side waiting

true, but you have to keep in mind for them to have given you a sgr they saw something in you! so don’t lose hope!!

1 Like

I really hope today is the day. I am losing it I just want to know already

1 Like

here is a healthy link to watch on admission counselors if you have not already watched it. They do not get into the nitty gritty but they talk about a lot of common questions and it is a good pass time. I really liked it and got to see how AOs think lol. USC Live with USC admissions officers - YouTube

1 Like

its like 2 years old but I feel like a lot has not changed

I just really wanna reiterate that getting a SGR does not mean you are a strong or weak applicant. Kendra provided this website earlier in this forum where they really explain what a SGR means. It would be beneficial for those questioning their status with a SGR to read this article. https://admissionblog.usc.edu/2018/05/17/7387-2/

1 Like

rejection time :wink:

more like acceptance time!!!:v:

11 Likes

whats crazy is there probably is an undercover AO in this chat rn lol and anytime we guess a day they make us wait a day more :joy_cat: :skull:

4 Likes

is it you? jk :joy:

lmao maybeeeeeeeeeee :shushing_face:

1 Like

Nah, it is I!!! I SHALL RELEASE A FEW DECISIONS TOMORROW AND THEN RELEASE THE REST ON THE 31ST JUST TO WATCH YOU ALL SQUIRM FOR OVER A WEEK!!! AHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

2 Likes

3 Likes

well that was anticlimactic. You could’ve said like in maybe the year 2099 or even like 5050. :smirk: