2021-2022 USC Transfer

Considering the amount of taxes we pay, UC has to primarily educate California residents. That’s only fair. As far as name recognition goes, Berkely and UCLA outshine USC outside of CA and abroad. Sadly, it is heavily associated with scandal (which is a shame, since it is a great school.)

1 Like

USC is not a part of the UC system though right

idk bout this one chief

I got into berkely and ucla and im still crying for a usc spot lol

2 Likes

I would say UCLA UCB and USC are near similar ranking

No it is a private institution.

1 Like

jealous :pensive: :raised_hand:t4: jk Congrats!

1 Like

4sho but I feel like the quality of education at usc by far superceeds the education you can get at a uc lmao

Nah, I’d say that’s debatable. If anything the scandal has only elevated USC’s reputation seeing as to how people actually pay to get in. I’d say they are pretty on par, all three are T20-T25

I just cannot see myself in a class with a hundred students I am more of a hands on learning I love asking the teacher questions if not I get distracted

1 Like

FYI y’all, private institutions will always be able to be better than public univ. I’m not saying UCLA and UCB are better or worse than USC, but funding and money really does make or break a university and their ranking and USC is a private university with a lot of money…

1 Like

USC genuinely gives a crap, I have been trying to get in contact with murphy hall at UCLA for 2 WEEKS!!! since admission day no response lmao.

1 Like

damn, you really deserve a nobel prize. getting into UCLA and UCB. you’re in for USC no doubt.

1 Like

Aside from that usc pays for tutors to come to your dorm and teach you one on one if you need it.

I hope so but I kinda rushed my responses for usc lol. My essays were average but I got 2 strong rec letters so I pray it is enough.

1 Like

That is true where national ranking is concerned. Worldwide though it can’t touch UCLA or Berkeley. I would not go into greater student debt to attend USC undergrad over UCLA or Berkeley.

2 Likes

lol why are you here shaming on USC in a USC transfer forum…

that is very true. USC is on the heavier side of tuition as opposed to a UC.

nah I don’t think he meant it that way…

And I also care about aesthetics lmao USC is more aestheically pleasing lmao. red is better to me. the only problem I heard about USC is their campus is ina. dangeorus area. But I heard they have 24/7 security. UCLA is in a good neighborhood but the only good part of their campus is royce hall. USC has so many relics.