2021-2022 USC Transfer

A bunch of clothes, a license plate frame, and probably some school supplies. Wbu? Has your list changed? I’ve been in the bookstore so many times, and I seriously wonder if there’s some reverse psychology tactic USC uses to coerce their applicants and students to want to buy stuff. Idk if there is, but if that’s the case, they’re doing a damn good job doing it. I’m not mad though

my list is on amazon but I should look in the bookstore… they might have better merch!!!

1 Like

I naturally just want everything simply because I’m a Taurus and I’m materialistic like that. But I do like clothes :pleading_face:

1 Like

Yes! And you can make an account with a wishlist

1 Like

Alright guys adios off to work, best of luck all I hope when I sign back on tonight my status update is in and a bunch would have been accepted and discussing their future plans at USC in jubilee with one another! If not there is always tomorrow!!! :v:t5: :heart:

6 Likes

already in there and i found a crop top… nice!!!

1 Like

Active Duty, Overseas Returnee.

2 Likes

NIce! Welcome back home. I think your the only active, one is guard and myself is retired.

1 Like

anyone else feel sick to their stomach :confused:

5 Likes

What does it mean if the withdraw button disappear?

I would imagine that people are speculating that once the withdraw button is gone, applications decisions will be coming out soon because apps are locked? Maybe.

did urs disappear?

So much anxiety ugh

Nope…I wish though

Is it only 1 persons who’s disappeared?

I feel sick to my stomach. The waiting and anxiety is really getting to me.

1 Like

The admissions office told me a bit ago that the Withdraw button is there all the time regardless of whether or not decisions are coming out

2 Likes

for the other schools I applied to, the withdraw button dissapeared the day decisions were released. idk for usc though

when i see the 52 dollars price tag for a hoodie i just run lol

1 Like

I am so intrigued by your major! I has actually never heard of it and I think it is FAB! The opportunities in that field are mind boggling so thank you for sharing! I really enjoyed learning about it. I completely understand why you went USC or bust. Every bone in my body says you are going to get IN. I just KNOW it. I am so impressed that you are pursuing your dreams. They are an inspirational testament that it is never too late :slight_smile: USC is a fab school :slight_smile: I am merely straddling the pond here at home between Bruins and Trojans.