2021-2022 USC Transfer

Typically the email goes out after the portal update. Sometimes it is just a minute or so later, or it can be 20 minutes later.

With everyone checking their portal every nanosecond, it can be hard to distinguish if the chicken or the egg came first. They should be close together regardless.

I applied as a global health major. Keck undergrad

ight gn yall Ill see you in the morning I feel @CADREAMIN is on to something I have a headache lol.

Keck global health too with TTP!

1 Like

Can we confirm whether or not everyone gets an email when decisions are ready? I’d love to be done checking the portal too

Omg yes!! Same boat!

1 Like

@Ummmidk There are TTPs that find out later - omg, one year a TTP didn’t hear till end of June, dad was losing his mind - can’t blame him. Not sure if there was more to the story, but the student eventually got in - maybe there was an SGR in play that he didn’t want to share, but yes, we have seen several TTPs get accepted later - they are not all in the early round for sure.

Keck is one of the later ones to release, you should not be worried.

1 Like

do they release by majors on different dates or do they release all together by school? I have not heard any movement in the psychology major here, in the discord, or CC friends

Omg thank you so much. With acceptances coming in from dorsnife, I was beginning to feel discouraged :sweat_smile:

You will get an email, just how long after the portal update is hard to determine. And frankly, email notification has not been reliable so far at USC. During regular decisions, several say they never got an email update!

So while you should be able to count on one, you sorta can’t count on it. Just limit your portal checking - easier said than done, I get it.

1 Like

On last year’s sca specific forum, you can se that the majority received their decision on the 23rd

1 Like

Okay, repost, but still essential. @USC

6 Likes

What $250? My son SIR ed within 2 days of his acceptance and here was NO deposit required for UCLA. There was not even an option to pay.

it was probably waived for you guys, mine was waived too

1 Like

If you have been accepted, what is the tuition deposit for this year?

We ask valid questions only around here.

didnt realize there was an sca specific one for this year too! thank you!!

This is exactly why you will still see more Dornsife and Marshall - while the schools will do “'glob” of acceptances together, there are majors within them that will send theirs out after the big set goes.

1 Like

i believe its 3 hundos ($300)

And @CADREAMIN is right. Don’t dwell on this page if you didn’t hear anything back today. If you’re of the legal age, get you some wine, or a drink with a friend, you better drink responsibly because I’ll ■■■■■■■ know, pet your dog, finish that shifty Netflix original; do something to pass the time.

We wanted movement and we are starting to get it. Today is an absolute win.

3 Likes

this is time tourture