2021-2022 USC Transfer

Should TTP be worried if we haven’t had a decision yet?

This is me right now! Sorry wanted to break the tension

10 Likes

When did you submit your SGR? I’ve heard you get a decision 2-3 weeks after you submit your SGR.

so we are thinking no more decisions tn?

YALL my SGR disappeared from my portal, I know someone else said theirs did too… any idea what it means?

2 Likes

my gospel play list hitting rn lmaoo

do decisions still roll out after 5? im constantly checking portal and i want to stop :skull:

Did you submit your SGR and it disappeared or you did not submit a SGR and it just disappeared?

Lol this is what I’m saying! I actually thrive in chaos! USC almost got me for a second but I remembered how far I’ve come and I had to boss up!

3 Likes

Submitted on the 13th and had a green check, disappeared sometime between now and the last time I checked my portal a few hours ago

for those who did not hear nun today tmr is another day keep your head up.

3 Likes

I would stop checking portal for tonight, I think it is done for this evening.

Come back around 9pst just to be sure, but remove your hands from the keyboard and walk away.

It’s a healthy choice. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hello! I have a question for all the Marshall applicants that got their decisions today.

First and foremost, congratulations!!! I’m so glad some people got to receive such good news tonight :slight_smile:

And I was wondering, did you get an email or just logged into your portal and saw ur decision there?

I sent it in the 13th, but I received a SGR April 24, but I had a bunch of exams and assignments left, so I sent it in the 13th of may

Wow that’s odd. I submitted mine on the 15th, but it probably got reviewed the 17th and I still have my SGR thing on the Application Checklist.

Perhaps they just looked at your final Spring Grades and are in the process of making a decision???

Keck would probably be amongst the smaller programs huh

In the same boat here. I think it depends on your department. Are you in Dornsife or some other specialized and smaller department?

Did you submit spring grade?

I submitted mine may 4th and it is still there with a green check

does anyone know when the majority of sca decisions came out last yr?