2021-2022 USC Transfer

ohhh that’s good to know thank u

can you still get considered for a scholarship after being accepted at this point? or can you apply still

Oh so Monday was primarily transfer scholarship people? If so, then we still have a huge amount of people to get accepted! KEEP ON FIGHTING ON! :partying_face: Considering that there have only been two waves of acceptances so far (the first wave on April 23rd which was mostly TTP and high-priority non-TTP applicants, and the second wave on May 24th which “supposedly” was mostly the transfer merit scholarships acceptances, which only accounts for like 40 people or so), there is most definitely going to be a huge wave of acceptances either today, tmrw, or Friday. Perhaps even May 31st if they wanna cut it that close.

1 Like

For transfers, you can only get the transfer merit scholarship once accepted (you don’t actually apply for the transfer merit scholarship, anyone who applies to USC for transfer is eligible for the scholarship). There are other scholarships within USC that you can apply for if you enroll there, although many of them are very specific in who can apply to get them.

I’m currently getting a pedicure with my wife! I know this is entirely irrelevant BUT, Remember to do a little self care in between all this stress or you will go mad!

8 Likes

TOTALLY RELEVANT!!! Self-care = De-stress = Appreciation of the things we have = PEACE of MIND of all possible outcomes

7 Likes

Yessss!!

Wait so Mondays “wave” was only scholarship winners?

It would seem 5 people I know who heard monday also won the transfer merit.

So that means there must be a surplus amount yet to be admitted

correct… it would seem that admissions has not quite released the wave yet.

hey y’all, are there any other legacy that haven’t heard back yet?

1 Like

they took a lil break yesterday… they must be preparing to release the decisions now… 2.5 hours left folks

1 Like

:bowing_woman: You go and get them hooves pampered! I should do the same (although by now, it could take a blacksmith and a black and decker to whittle away the covid calluses.)

A chisel and a dream lol.

I hate being told “by May 31st and on May 31st” like pick one

4 Likes

Yeah I’m a legacy and I haven’t heard anything yet either. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I haven’t heard back.

1 Like

They are all knowing about UCLA - seriously.

1 Like

In the past, they transfer scholarships have all gone out on same day. It’s a different year, but that is how it was always done previously.

1 Like