2021-2022 USC Transfer

thank youuuu

My SGR is still there too and I uploaded it like last week. For the people who their SGR disappeared, did you guys submit your SGRā€™s a long time ago?

ooooh thatā€™s awesome!! Congrats!! Thatā€™s a great school :smiley:

thank you sm! emory and usc were my all time dream schools for the first-year app process so it would be a really hard decision if I had to pick between them

1 Like

I submitted mine on may 12th

Oh okay. Perhaps the SGR disappearing means theyā€™re currently reviewing your final spring grades and are about to make a decisions?

I submitted mine on 5/12 as well. Still there

i submitted mine on may 4th and itā€™s still there

Do you guys think theyā€™ll be released today?

Ngl itā€™s kinda odd that the SGR disappears? Like it could just stay there with all the other received materials. Maybe itā€™s a glitch, or it could potentially be an indicator of something.

2 Likes

Just received an SGR after receiving a WGR a month ago, I guess Iā€™m in here for the long haul. :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Ah lol I know how you feel, Chapman and USC have always been top 2 for me so if USC were to come back and say yes? and after ive committed? lol we are in the same boat for sure. Itā€™ll be a hard decision, but in the same breath a fun one to make.

Iā€™m really hoping us SGR people hear back before May 31st cause technically we did get a SGR before May 31st, so they can release decisions afterwards. And also they said you either get one or there other (a decision or SGR before May 31st)

I uploaded one on march 26th and another on march 28th

Youā€™re still being considered though. A SGR is not a bad thing at all. Better than being rejected straight off.

1 Like

very true! both options are wonderful. I just hope usc notifies us soon haha

1 Like

This might be a stupid question, but is it possible not to receive an SGR and still be accepted? I havenā€™t gotten one yet and Iā€™m hoping they donā€™t request it on May 31

1 Like

i really hope i get my decision by may 31st cause i got my sgr on april 12th which feels like so long ago

Certainly. There are people who never get SGRā€™s and get accepted before May 31st so donā€™t fret. :wink:

2 Likes

yep lol same!