2021-2022 USC Transfer

Our daughter was accepted to Price in 2019 as a spring admit, she was not a TTP with 30 + credits finished, 16 for her spring semester, she got her acceptance mid July. The longest wait and the scariest since she wanted USC or else. Beyond glad and thankful that she was accepted to her dream college! Son applied this year as a TTP, with 42 credits finished, working on 20 credits for spring. It can be a long wait for everyone. Good luck to each one of you, whatever the decision from USC it is going to be you all have so many opportunities ahead of you, everything happens for a reason!

1 Like

Thats good to hear about your daughter. I am sorta in the same boat. The degree I am hoping to be accepted in is Real Estate Development (RED). There are no schools that I have seen in the area that offers this at an undergraduate level. So in a way, it is USC or bust. How does your daughter like the school (Price specifically) and good luck to your son as well. Iā€™m an older student (35yo retired vet) and have been practicing real estate (licensed realtor) for about 5 years and always researching about real estate so I am hoping that helps with my acceptance.

Hey! I realized when you said real estate development that we actually talked on reddit!

1 Like

Oh d@mn thatā€™s right!!! How has the process been for you?

First of all thank you for serving our country! Our daughter still loves USC, she transferred to Marshall and is doing great. You seem very fit and deserving I am sure that USC will be lucky to have such a great student as yourself. Best of luck!!!

1 Like

hey guys, is anyone still waiting for the transcript to be updated in the portal? I got my notifications that USC received my transcript on March 8th but it still hasnā€™t updatedā€¦ Iā€™m wondering if I should call in.

Mine said awaiting for a while so I emailed my admissions counselor and she looked into it and got the problem fixed. I would email whoever your admissions counselor is and explain that the portal still hasnā€™t updated.

1 Like

@zeeuy12 i also agree to contact your admissions counselor. I ordered my transcripts right after the holidays and saw the same notification about 2 1/2 weeks laterā€¦ I went ahead and contacted my admissions counselor a week later to see if they were able to look for it. it was updated a couple of days later.

1 Like

Thank you for your faith and kind words. We are all hoping for good news. I hope your son and everyone participating in the forum hears good news soon.

1 Like

yes, that worked for my son!

1 Like

USC officially announced theyā€™ll be sending First-Year decisions on March 30th and Merit Scholarship decisions on April 1st, so Iā€™m assuming the Transfer Decisions timeline is following the trends of previous years and hopefully theyā€™'ll come out the 2nd or 3rd week of April for TTP applicants and others. Iā€™m dying right now waiting.

1 Like

I feel your pain

the merits coming out on April 1st is for first year only or transfers as well?

From reading the financial aid scholarship page it seems the merit scholarship decisions in April are for the 1st year students. Transfer merit is NLT 1June

rip thatā€™s so far away

I know I been stressed out everyday since I submitted my application. USC is my only option for school or have to settle for a less desirable degree just so I can open up my opportunities with other schools. I hope I do not have to settle.

2 Likes

Finally my HS transcript is recieved. Submitted it 2 months ago

2 Likes

Are we allowed to submit a mid-term report to USC? If so, how should we submit it? Do we just upload the common application mid-term report in the portal?

They dont need it

How should I submit my winter grades, an official transcript or just upload my unofficial one to the portal?