2021-2022 USC Transfer

I agree to the above comment.

1 Like

Thanks guys :))

do you guys think the SGR disappearance is similar to the withdraw disappearance? Idk if people got the withdraw disappearance this year.

Marshall here with an sgr disappearance. Wonder what that means.

Did you get an email about your decision?

the response felt like they already know if u got it in/, that is why they removed it easily i think. it is like it does not matter we already know the decisionā€¦

1 Like

another day in silence. praying for yā€™all. :heart::yellow_heart:

this is actually horrible

Yes, around 5:15 pm. I didnā€™t see it and open my decision til 7:30

1 Like

TTP Marshall. Just noticed my SGR just disappeared as well. Submitted grades a week ago. 3.95 GPA

2 Likes

I have a question. Are transferred admitted by major or does it not matter?

Wow thatā€™s a good GPA. Iā€™m a TTP Marshall too and my SGR is still there and I submitted SGR last week too. For the people whoā€™s SGRā€™s disappeared, do you guys all have like stellar GPAā€™s?

1 Like

I have a 4.0 with 31 units. So going into sophomore year and my sgr went away

1 Like

Iā€™m TTP marshall, submitted spring grades may 4th, 3.86 GPA, but my sgr is still there.

This is purely speculation but maybe those with SGRā€™s disappearing may receive a decision or even an acceptance soon??? Purely speculation though. Iā€™m also a TTP Marshall and have a 3.85 and I submitted mine last week but my SGR is still there.

i just want to hear something because I have a life

8 Likes

Iā€™m going to delete my portal off my phone. Iā€™m going on vacation and this isnā€™t healthy for me to keep checking every 5 seconds. I want to enjoy my vacation, so Iā€™m just going to wait for the email.

1 Like

im still in school

I was hoping SGR thing meant decisions imminently, which apparently it does not, as there are usually subtle changes like that, or canā€™t log in, or site update, etc., just before they roll a large amount of decisions.

They need to give a date for decisions, across the board, period. I love USC, but sometimes their ā€œtake it or leave it attitudeā€ on things like this drives me nuts.

8 Likes

Youā€™ve got this! Try to keep your mind off this and good luck on your finals!

1 Like