2021-2022 USC Transfer

Those sweatshirts are coveted - you can’t buy them in the bookstore, so wash it inside out! I also have a Thornton major. :grin:

1 Like

Talked to an AO and they said decisions should be coming out this Monday and Tuesday! LATE

2 Likes

Was this written or over the phone?

So I have ben talking to this guy that helps with admissions at usc and he told me he talked to someone from Marshell and they said that.

That’s a love triangle, can’t support it.

2 Likes

okay… want a medal?

I mean I wouldnt’ be surprised at this point if some decisions are delayed, but I can’t see them doing nothing today/tomorrow. I’ve always found the little typo on the Dornsife transfer page that somebody mentioned as odd, but I guess that happens. Like on their financial aid page, they say 26 is considered independent, but then in their glossary of FA terms, they say independent is 24.

3 Likes

That’s kinda rude don’t you think?

Monday is the 31st so it’s still reasonable to assume decisions will come out on that day.

1 Like

Awww nahh we got to wait till Monday or Tuesday that’s wack

Tuesday’s June 1st already though?

Until Monday!? :sob:

That’s such a risky date. It’s literally the LAST day and plus it’s Memorial Day. :thinking:

2 Likes

I feel like it has to be either today/friday!

2 Likes

There’s no way they would delay it till tuesday that’s wack and if so, they literally lied and fooled us

3 Likes

I think they have to release either today/tomorrow! Monday is way too risky. But that’s just my opinion.

2 Likes

I agree!

4.0 Junior transfer. Non TTP/Non Legacy. SGR disappeared.

1 Like

I kinda want to email my admissions counselor and ask about the disappearing sgr

Anyone else applied to Marshall?

3 Likes