2021-2022 USC Transfer

Mine was gone but it reappeared. Wonder what that means!!

1 Like

Yah, that’s definitely interesting. But, I guess hopefully we’ll all figure out what all these changes or updates on our portals mean by the end of today. Fingers crossed

1 Like

Oh well welcome back from your break from cc lol. CONGRATS ON GRADUATING :tada:
That’s awesome! And nice, time to hit the beach!! And aww thanks :upside_down_face:. I know you’ll do great at USC too! Yeah seeing each other on campus someday would be cool :smiley: let’s hope we both get in! Fight on! :v:t3:

Yea I was kinda hyped on the disappearance because I thought that meant acceptance. But now it’s back so we will see what that means.

1 Like

I think we all know by now that calling the admissions office doesn’t solve any problems

Unless if it’s for something other than asking about decision release dates.

2 Likes

is there caller id when u call them?

depends- just call as a private caller just add *67 and then their number

Long time Annenberg lurker here

3 Likes

Mine also reappeared today.
3.95 TTP

1 Like

But would it matter if it were outside of business hours? I assume it is only a matter of one person pushing a button to release decisions?

kind of a dumb question but they will send out rejections by the 31st right? like they won’t make everyone who wasn’t accepted an SGR and wait until July

1 Like

I agree with you.
Also, CONGRATULATIONS! May I ask where you are headed?

I sure hope it’s just one person who pushes a button and all the decisions begin flooding the internet. Just imagine how much power that one person holds :open_mouth:

At the very least, I think it would signal some disarray on their part this admission season. Surely they can’t be that far behind? It boggles the mind.

Yup, if you haven’t gotten a SGR up until now, most likely you’re getting accepted or rejected, however you could also end up getting a SGR right on May 31st. So you really don’t know.

man I hope they will release them tonight

3 Likes

Imagine if they just let them gates open and mass acceptances begin flying out

Like at 5:15 pm this chat is Bursting with cries of joy đŸ„Č

1 Like

What I would give :joy::sob:

Interesting. Excited to follow up.
4.0 non ttp