2021-2022 USC Transfer

It’s just the waiting for me, I just want to know what I’m doing if I got in or not. :roll_eyes::sob:

2 Likes

Yup! And in true Austin Powers style he/she will be pushing that button with upright pinky, whilst petting a white, fluffy cat.

4 Likes

everything on my checklist is gone

JK it just came back when I refreshed, I think they’re having glitches

5 Likes

Wow. This is making me nervous!!!

I would assume everything disappearing from your checklist means a decision very soon. lol nvm I just saw your edit.

glitch glitch I spoke too soon lols

1 Like

pls lets not talk about glitches iykyk(UCB transfer thread) :joy:

4 Likes

Praying that decisions comes out tonight
Fight on guys!!!

7 Likes

Praying for acceptances tonight! Good luck everyone! It has to be today!

5 Likes

I mean for us to be experiencing glitches that could be an indicator descions are ready :thinking:

Going to Cal for CS

1 Like

I was one of the guys who developed the theories that turned out to be true for the Cal glitches this year lol.

1 Like

nice! one of my family members did computer science at cal it is challenging but very rewarding.

3 Likes

Well what was it

Basically you could click on the withdraw button and it would show 1 of 2 options, 1 being unauthorized = rejection, and the other being something that signaled acceptance or waitlist. I sort of knew I got in beforehand as I took an engineering course at Cal this past spring and got something in my inbox the day of decisions, which was a code of condiut for new students in my student notifications lol.

1 Like

lmao the cal admissions office is gonna ask you to patch that glitch for them once you go there lol

2 Likes

they have had different variations of glitches for many years, I wonder if the devs leave it as a little hint for nerds like me to try and find lol.

2 Likes

I submitted my final grades about two weeks ago and still haven’t gotten an update

What was the other thing that displayed besides “unauthorized “? I’m afraid to click it