2021-2022 USC Transfer

SGR reappeared today as well

1 Like

Congrats Cal for CS is outstanding!

1 Like

For the people whoā€™s SGRā€™s are reappearing, did you guys submit your final SGRā€™s a while ago or recently?

1 Like

OUTSTANDING! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:WELCOME TO THE BAY!

1 Like

the fact that our decisions have all been made already, set and stone, and are just the push of a button away is making me so NERVOUS
bestest of luck to everyone, whatever the outcome, big things are ahead of us all

5 Likes

AHA! So we have you to thank for that :rofl:
Boy, that was something! I remember my student barging in stating he got in and ranting about some withdrawal button glitch. I was skeptical, to say the least, and when decision day arrived I was worried. The kid was convinced he got in and I feared that were a rejection to materialize it was going to get ugly :rofl: BUT YOU WERE RIGHT! I was pleased as punch as it meant he would be staying close to home. Alas, UCLA ultimately spoiled that pipe dream and he is now SoCal bound. That traitor!

2 Likes

My SGR just reappeared and I submitted it on May 13

2 Likes

Submitted mine may 14

1 Like

I submitted my SGR on May 15th, not sure if I should be expecting a decision today or notā€¦or anytime soon lmao. I applied to Price.

Its past 5 15 here on the east coast. Time zone ahhh :sob::sob:

Are you legacy or TTP?

Not TTP or legacy, but Iā€™m FGLI & URM if that counts.

I also applied to Price and have heard nothing so Iā€™m nervous lmao

Thatā€™s not a smart question sweety, all legacies are TTP.

Iā€™m actually legacy and not TTP! Thanks for your input though!

You can be a legacy and not be a TTP. You only get TTP if you actually enroll in the program, and follow their directions when you apply for that year for transfer.

Did you take a gap year?

No, I never applied to USC when I graduated high school because I knew I was going to CC

Wow you wouldā€™ve gotten in straight away if you got into the TTP program, good luck.

I also didnā€™t want them to hit me with a rejection so I didnā€™t bother applying lmao