2021-2022 USC Transfer

You are not lying!!! I made a post on my social media stating how seniors and previous transfer students dealt with this stress

you talking about april 12th? or may 12th

Hey guys am i the only one who still hasnā€™t gotten the check for transcripts? I went to 2 community colleges and one of them was received but it says my high school and current school transcripts are awaiting?? I called after I sent my high school transcripts in january and they said they got them and I got a confirmation email from my current college but Iā€™m not sure if I should call again to make sure? (on the usc portal)

I would suggest emailing your designated counselor and verifyingā€¦ I personally had a difficult time contacting mine via phone but no problem through emailsā€¦ Iā€™m sure they are SUPER BUSY but it is also VERY IMPORTANT for your admission

okay Iā€™ll definitely try thank you!

does retroactive credit count as transferrable units? just curious

I am just wondering what date could the result come out. I saw last yearā€™s post and people got the decision on April 15. I am wondering what is the situation this year? I am not part of TTP btw.

Anytime after that, but before or on May 31st. Itā€™s different for everyone. TTP tends to come first, and some TTP applicants have already gotten their acceptance decisions. There are a few applicants that are non-TTP that may get a SGR as early as this week, next and so on.

donā€™t know how much longer i can waitā€¦ good luck yall :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Trust meā€¦ weā€™re all in the same boat here. Best of luck to everyone.

Hey, long-time lurker here, and I decided to make an account today. Is it true that some TTPā€™s got their decisions already? I am TTP and Iā€™m pretty nervous because I havenā€™t got anything yet. I also sent my official college transcript back in early Feb but it still says ā€œawaitingā€ on the portal. Iā€™ve contacted my college counselor and he said as long as I sent it correctly then there isnā€™t anything to worry about. I also called the admissions office and they told me that theyā€™re going to email me if they find my transcript. Itā€™s been a few days and I havenā€™t heard back from them. Anyone in the same position as I am?

In the exact same boat! I sent mine mid Jan. My counselor said I have nothing to worry about and I called as well and they said that sheā€™ll check and email me back within a couple of weeks. She also said even if I didnā€™t take winter courses just upload unofficial transcripts for summer and fall as ā€œwinter gradesā€ so that they have something to review.

1 Like

Glad Iā€™m not the only one! Itā€™s so frustrating because my friend whoā€™s in the same university as I am got her transcript received even though we both sent it around the same time. Hopefully, weā€™ll both get the tick mark on the portal soon.

Mine still says awaiting too!! They probably got them and just havenā€™t updated the system I think a lot of people have it as awaiting Iā€™m also TTP.

1 Like

This may be a dumb question, but how does one become enrolled in TTP? How does the program work? I would like to look into this in the unfortunate event I am not accepted into Sol Price for Real Estate Development for this fall. I am manifesting my acceptance however I like to prepare :slight_smile:

itā€™s given to mostly legacy and only 1st year freshman applicants who got rejected (with the exception of some non-legacy, like myself). basically what i did was before i started my first year of college during the summer, usc sets up an appointment with a counselor and they go over the requirements/guidelines and all that is needed to successfully transfer to usc ur 2nd year. donā€™t worry about ttp if u didnā€™t get it in ur rejection letter as a high school senior or if u r a junior transfer.

I keep seeing things that some TTP have already received acceptances. Is this true? Where are people getting this information? I am TTP and legacy, should I be worried that I havenā€™t heard anything?

donā€™t worry iā€™m ttp too and i donā€™t think any ttp in this thread has gotten a decision yet, including myself. it is true that some ttp have gotten decisions already (like it has always been). last year, april 15th was the day many ttp on the thread got acceptances. also keep in mind that it may stretch well into may or june and july if you get a spring grade request. best case scenario is getting accepted around the 15th in our case.

Iā€™m confused about it too. Iā€™ve read that people were mentioning that some TTPā€™s already got their acceptances in this forum but I havenā€™t heard from any of the TTP who got accepted themselves so I really donā€™t know if this is true or not.

Thereā€™s people who arenā€™t a part of college confidential who havenā€™t reported their decisions yet, but Iā€™ve been hearing around that some TTP have begun to receive theirs. It doesnā€™t mean you wonā€™t, but theyā€™re rolling them out, so expect to hear from the school soon