2021-2022 USC Transfer

TTPer here. Just received SGR. I’m taking second eng req spring semester so no surprise. Anyone have any info on numbers of SGR that get in vs rejected?

If you don’t mind me asking, are you currently a freshman?

To those who received SGR, do you have any “awaiting” things in your portal?

Do they email to let u know abt the update or u just keep checking

To those who already received a SGR, are you a TTP or not, and also when did you submit your application?

I applied to marshall, hoping to transfer to the accounting school later on if I get in

I am in the same position. I hope to see you soon.

When you submit your application has no influence on anything as long as it is by deadline.

THANK YOU for saying this

1 Like

Wait so if I am a TTP and don’t have SGR “awaiting”, that is a good sign maybe?

i’m ttp and have nothing major related pending, no SGR either yet. hoping to hear some good news soon.

I’m sure they’re looking at apps on a rolling basis. If you do not require a SGR, I think they would have sent you an acceptance or rejection by now if they have decided not to send a SGR. At the moment it is a waiting game, and can not be predicted.

Has anyone sent AP scores or are you guys waiting for a decision first?

as long as u report ur scores on the common app it’s all good. u send officials scores after admitting.

1 Like

Thank you for your service and best of luck!

1 Like

Likewise! Keep me updated and hopefully we will see each other around campus :heart::yellow_heart::v:t4::heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

I’m still confused… So if you get an SGR, do you get a letter indicating SGR, or do you get a change in the applicant portal’s application checklist? Also what does it look like for those that got it?

type view-source: in front of the URL when you are in your portal. Then do command f and search commit to enroll. Does anyone else have this? I have it and do not know if it means anything.

you have to do it on google chrome

is this portal hacking?