2021-2022 USC Transfer

im really nervous of getting a SGR. I have 60+ units and completed all requirements for my major. Do yall think I’ll get one :sob:im really scared

hi, what does a winter grade request mean. please.

It wouldn’t seem you would get one with 60+ units what more would they need to contemplate and what is the stigma behind the SGRs??? I get it’s not an acceptance but it’s also not a straight rejection either…

Grades from classes you taken during the winter term… if you didn’t take any then maybe they would want an explanation in the gap. Are you less than 30 units? Are you on a quarter or semester schedule?

they just didn’t do them last year because corona but transfers should also get one if they decide to do it this year.

me toooo

1 Like

the wait is killing me. omg, its the prolonging, dragging extra months of studying hard and waiting for a decision until July. :sob:

oh okay, then yeah the extra waiting is definitely not what i would want just making sure that is the only reason :slight_smile:

yup i will be getting my business admin and accounting associate’s! i don’t know how that works tho lol. what about you?

I am going for real estate development (RED) at Price… after this spring I will have completed all my GEs and degree pre-reqs

awesome. are you in second year?

im still not sure what considers one as a sophomore. But I been in school since I retired from the military in 2019 so I assume I am considered a sophomore

oh cool. definitely a sophomore i think. i wish you the best of luck! what are your stats if you don’t mind me asking?

nothing impressive. 3.8 GPA. Retired USAF, mother, worked as a REALTOR for almost 5 years now. 1st generation college student.

1 Like

wow. that’s super impressive. you should give yourself more credit!

I appreciate that… Its hard to compare to some of the amazing stats from other who are also applying… I am hoping on USC seeing my passion with real estate and having life experiences from the military will give me the acceptance.

2 Likes

i’m sure they’ll recognize it :slight_smile: let’s get this bread

2 Likes

Absolutely!!! I hope all of us in here gets accepted!!! Its not many of us here, its very possible

3 Likes

do u know other coc students who applied to usc? I personally don’t know too many.

i had one girl in my ethics class but decided to commit to another school… she didn’t want to wait anymore… other than her, no one… all who I spoke to in my classes applied to other schools