2021-2022 USC Transfer

It is working for me.

Do we type in our fall semester GPA or our current ?

Hi, are there anyone here applying for economics? Also, I read everywhere that housing is not guarantee for transfers. What happens to the out-of-state students whom cannot afford an off-campus apartment?

@dlaiev I am not sure what are you asking. Can you please explain?

for our GPA. Im coming from a UC and we go by quarters. Do I type in my fall quarter GPA?

I go to an out-of-state public university, you have to put your accumulative GPA

thank you

Yes! 11:59pm in your time zone. Just make sure to get it in a couple hours before to be safe.

What is the total credit hours?

1 Like

How many credits you’ve taken. You can find that on your transcripts.

I went to two different colleges one my first year, and now a different one. 18 credits my second year

so the classes we are currently taking dont count towards that right?

If you are a freshmen right now then yes just your fall quarter. If you are a sophomore it includes last years gpa and your fall quarter.

does summer school count too?

oui

thANK you!

Nope not unless those grades are final. We will be sending them reports of those grades later after your quarter/semester. For quarters we will send them after winter quarter grades are finalized.

Yes if those are part of your college transcripts

Do I have to include college credits taken while in HS?

Does anyone know the format to write the document that lists out your classes in progress and classes you’re planning to take?

1 Like