2021-2022 USC Transfer

Yes you do. All colleges attended.

On the section that mentioned it you will see a template on how you should list each course.

But I do not see the option for “other” to add the courses

It should be on colleges attended. The icon is a graduation cap :mortar_board:. You will add the college you attended there.

When I add the college it gives me only freshman to senior option nothing for high school.

Is that on the GPA entries section?

What was the section specifically called and where on the common app is it located?

the section where you add the courses.

I found the format in the program materials section for USC and in the document tabs. It just says to “List the school, course number, and course name as well as the number of units.”

When I open up college coursework it says “You do not need to enter any coursework for the programs you have selected.” You need to add the college you attended in college attended and add the GPA in GPA entries.

for the document where you write the courses you already took and the ones you are planning to take, what do we write if we are planning to take 1-2 GE courses but dont know which ones yet?

You should figure that out right now lol

1 Like

Any of you are out of state applying for financial aid?

Yes I am!

do you know what could happen if you do not get an on campus housing? this is the only thing I am worry about.

You’ll end up having to find an apartment which you’ll have time to figure out in the summer. The prices are similar to that of the housing on campus.

So basically I have to take out loans :frowning:

Possibly, but I think there are places where you can use the money you get from your financial aid

The common app is still not working.
When you guys paste in your essays from Google Doc or Word into the Common App textbox, did the paragraph breaks get pasted over?
My essay is all jammed together with no spaces between paragraphs.

The common app not separating paragraphs issue has been going on for years. Colleges know this. It seems like a simple programming fix but they haven’t tried to fix it in a decade. You may get a line break to show, but when it downloads to them, it glumps it all together. Just how it is, put it in and move on.

Transfers are not guaranteed housing. Many/most transfers don’t get housing in a regular year, yet a covid year. Plan on not getting housing and living off campus. Only freshman, and sophomores that lived in housing as freshman, are guaranteed housing. Some upper classman apply and get in by lottery, but it all works out as older students enjoy living off campus more without the rules of a dorm.

USC is a private school, out of state doesn’t matter
getting financial aid is depenedent on your/family individual financial situation. Money from financial aid/loans can be used for housing whether on or off campus.

1 Like