2021-2022 USC Transfer

Yeah I’m in desperate need of finding out sooner rather than later. Housing alongside financial aid are my biggest concern

Same here. But they seem
To be very generous for financial aid so I’m relying on that

yeah it might be 2 1/2 hours… but still I have driven quite a bit to LA to know, its worth it the train pass. So, actually if you cannot find housing walking distance to USC check to see about apartments near the Metro Rail System. If USC is your dream school (which I know it is) think outside the box.

Actually you have just opened my eyes to sooo many possibilities! Do you know any nice/cheap neighborhoods or places (whatever they are called in the US) close to the rail systems?

I could ask my friends… Ill see what they say

Check out Metro Los Angeles this is the train service in Los Angeles. It spans as far south as Long Beach, as far north as the Northridge area, East to West from Santa Monica to El Monte. The train monthly pass is 100$ from the website but I also know if you contact USC Transportation they have a rideshare program. I havent got all the details yet but thats how I found out their is a train stop in front of Campus at University Park on the E Line (light blue route)

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Did anyone else receive an email from USC admissions about a “Topping Scholarship”? It seems like a blanket email but just thought you guys should know so you can look into it as well.

Just received it!

Reminded me I’m poor lmao

at this point idc if i get it, it’s too late, housing is hard to come by, and tuition has too many zeroes but best of luck to y’all.

I just received it as well.

For reference: Last year when I received this email, 4 days later I got a SGR.

Not implying anything. Just an observation.

got one too

Aw I didn’t get Anything

nothing here either ://

In the email they say that “Please note that our selection process runs concurrently and separately from the USC Admission process. However, NTSAF applicants must be admitted to USC to be considered for our scholarship. Most applicants therefore will apply not knowing yet if they have been admitted to USC. Recipients may only be considered at the time of admission; continuing USC students are not eligible to apply.”

1 Like

I read that as well… so it wont hurt to apply for it either way.

1 Like

I am doing it… I rather shoot for the stars and hit the moon than not try shooting at all.

1 Like

Didn’t receive this email… idk wt that means

1 Like

I’m guessing SGRs might be coming out soon.