2021-2022 USC Transfer

What the!!! USC lost my highschool transcript AGAIN! And somehow a midyear report was listed as received on my profile however I never sent such thing.

Phone call for sure first thing in the morning.

1 Like

donā€™t take this as me being disrespectful but when i asked my ttp counselor what i should do if i got an sgr, she said wait till the spring term is over and upload an unofficial transcript on the portal (could be screenshot). i know many students gets differing advise from the admissions office and there may be more than 1 right way of doing things so i guess the best thing would be is to call the office or email ur own counselor and follow their advise. ugh i hate this process, so many little things needs to be done and sadly there arenā€™t clear instructions for us to follow ;(

1 Like

No disrespect at allā€¦ and i hope me disagreeing was not a sign of any disrespect towards your comment. i think reaching out to your counselor actually is the BEST advice!!!

1 Like

What was your gpa last semester? Itā€™s usually not a borderline thing for TTP - and more of a verification you took the classes you were supposed to (and didnā€™t drop them since you put them on your app) and have good grades in the classes specific to your major. Basically itā€™s verifying you followed/met the requirements.

1 Like

Thinking about it now it makes complete sense why they sent me a SGR. I had a 4.0 last semester, but this spring semester Iā€™m still doing the Calc requirement required for entry into the business school. So even though I had good stats, they really just want to verify I at least get a decent grade in Calc. Currently, I have all Aā€™s in the Spring Semester besides Calc, although the math department at my school is kinda bonkers so I may end with a B in Calc which will be bad cause then theyā€™ll see I suck at math. :sob:

1 Like

Nah man stay positive, i believe in u, u WILL get a 4.0 for the spring!! Remember, the only thing u can do is ur best and thatā€™s it. u canā€™t do more than ur best, have faith and u shall succeed!

1 Like

Just got SGR in my portal (no email or anything) NON TTP, prior military but not a vet, applied in january

1 Like

YAY!!! I am glad you heard something back because you and I are non-ttp and military

oh man i just got a sunken feelingā€¦ WHOOOSAAAAā€¦ its okay not to see anything just yet

brooo i wanna buy merch so bad

1 Like

Iā€™m not saying no one shouldā€¦ I just would hate to get sum and then have something unfortunate happen with my admission decision

the law of attraction is lit. Weā€™re all getting in.

1 Like

Make a wishlist :slight_smile: mine has tommy pop figure, keychain, some apparel, license plate frame.

3 Likes

But if and when I get in, Iā€™m getting all the merch.

when u get in man. for sure

2 Likes

bro, youā€™re legit always so positive and supportive throughout this whole forum. thank you so much for the positive reinforcement. Honestly trying to stay motivated or even stay sane in the spring semester has been way harder than the fall semester, since zoom university has really become such a dragā€¦ but I hope I end my freshman year doing my best.
I really hope everyone here in this forum is really okay and staying well, given the current circumstances and hardships weā€™re all facing.
I like to believe thereā€™s always a light at the end of the tunnel, and hopefully, life, society and the world will soon become enveloped with this light.

5 Likes

Iā€™m tempted to withdraw my application if it didnā€™t cost money. A second time of a missing transcript plus a new one I never sent is ridiculous during these stressful timesā€¦ :frowning_face: I hope it doesnā€™t happen a third timeā€¦ Iā€™m not sure how you upload a mid year report to someone elseā€™s application. Funny thing that it was listed as received today lol

1 Like

That is weirdā€¦ Stay positive though, just call and let the office know that you noticed a document that was uploaded that should not be on your packet. Think about it this way, someone (maybe having a similar application number or similar name is missing that document in their packet so you would be helping that applicant out as well to get things straighten out.) The office is only human and as stressed as we all are im sure they are not having the greatest time in their life eitherā€¦ they just went through 70K freshmen applicants (if i remember correctly) only to immediately go through ours. We are almost there Tails, even if withdrawing was free, why would you stop now???

1 Like

Hey! Itā€™s totally ok. Just so you know, I believe youā€™re completely 100% qualified with your immense work history and your incredible vet status. Remind me, do you have academic history? Like are you enrolled in cc now, or something?

1 Like