2021-2022 USC Transfer

alright what about demonstrated interest? i know they say they don’t track it but tbh I’m calling their bluff. What do u guys think

1 Like

Np!

Hi guys, I am a freshman ttp transfer and legacy and just got into USC! My fingers are crossed for you all and hope to see you guys on campus this fall!

9 Likes

Oh that’s great, you just got your decision?

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you! Remember if you have not already please post your stats in the 2021-2022 USC Transfer Stats Forum. Again Congratulations!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

JUST GOT IN GANG! Viterbi Fall 2021!!!

6 Likes

YES!!! Actual decisions and they are good!!! YASSSSSS!!! Let them keep coming!!!

6 Likes

I GOT INNNNnnnn!!!

7 Likes

Seems like next week is almost guaranteed! For non-ttp

I also got in! Biochem!!! Good luck to y’all!

2 Likes

My DD was just admitted to Marshall. She was TTP non-legacy and is currently studying at AUP in Paris.

GL to all.

3 Likes

These ACCEPTANCES are making my heart sing right now!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!

7 Likes

We can only keep throwing into the universe more positive vibes that things keep moving… LETS GOOO!!!

1 Like

wow congrats everyone! this is amazing!!

1 Like

Hey, I just got in, My heart is so full rn <3 I’m a non-legacy and I got into Price (second-choice major) for Policy Studies. My GPA was 3.82 and 3.75 over Winter.

I know right now is a very stressful and anxious time for everyone- SGR’s and long waits- remember that you’ve got this, and the work is worth it. I dreamed of USC since I was a freshman, and I only had a 1250 SAT and knew it wasn’t really an option. But now, it’s finally happening and I know everyone else’s time is coming, too. I never thought I’d get accepted- ever. So please, please don’t lose hope. We’re all in this together.

3 Likes

You were a TTP correct Marie? Congratulations!!! I am so happy and since you are going to Price I hope to see you there

My son got in. TTP. Keck school. So happy. Good luck everyone.

1 Like

Yes ma’m. Thank you so much, i’ll see you there!!! <3

1 Like

Ill be in the USC shirt with a huge grin on my face :slight_smile:

2 Likes