2021-2022 USC Transfer

I am a ttp and got a status update. I got accepted!

5 Likes

man i gotta get off this thread and go to bed before i actually implode

queeeeennn

2 Likes

If Iā€™ve completed all GEā€™s, with English and Calc completed (for Marshall), I shouldnā€™t expect an SGR correct? Iā€™m not enrolled into this Spring semester due to extenuating circumstances.

Brotha, I know how u feel. The anxiety of not knowing is painful. But you can make it out of this. Fight on is our motto, and thats what we oughta do. Just a little more time man, and I believe many of us will get to hear what we have worked so hard for. Even for those who donā€™t hear good news, the fight goes onā€¦ itā€™s never the end of your world till you make it the end of your world.

Iā€™m going to take some time off too as Iā€™ve noticed my anxiety increase after being so active on College Confidential, but I wish all you fighters the best - we will win this war!

2 Likes

Congrats to all that have been accepted! Iā€™m glad that weā€™re finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! Let us know if anything happens to you that would be helpful for us hopefuls to know!

SGR can also be requested if your GPA is borderline, or if USC needs more information from you. Just completing all requirements doesnā€™t not barr you from the possibility of receiving an SGR, but I believe it does reduce the chance you will get an SGR and greater consideration for admission.

1 Like

You should expect to hear somethingā€¦ it could very much be an SGR. You can never tell. Just take a deep breath and all will come soon enough

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes, doing that right now:) You have been such a motivating and encouraging force on this forum and I truly hope you get in and wish you the best of luck!

1 Like

Hey @Nikkki728, didnā€™t mean to stalk you. But Iā€™ve seen you everywhere on school forums and Reddit lol. How did your NU decision go? Did you finally open it? Just curious as a fellow Pomona- College-Waitlisted student lol

1 Like

Congrats for all of you who have been accepted, and good luck for us all!

1 Like

thanks so much dawg. I believe in us both. Fight on !

I am going to take a break from the forum for tonightā€¦ going to work on my essays for the toppings scholarship. Rather be prepared then rushing at the last minute. Again, to everyone who was accepted tonight. Be proud of yourself, the late stressful nights of studying and completing homework that never ends paid off. BE PROUDā€¦ BE HAPPYā€¦ for we still have work to do at USC. To those who have not heard anything yet, you will soon and if it does not work out, remember it is not the end of the pathā€¦ create a new pathā€¦ IT IS THEREā€¦ might not be in plain sight but it is thereā€¦ explore it and clear a path to your destination! WE GOT THIS!!! Again, Congratulations and FIGHT ON!!!

7 Likes

Wasnā€™t expecting to have my anxiety through the roof but these decisions are completely unexpected!

Such an odd time to release them after theyā€™ve openly stated that it could be much later than previous years. Either way, congrats to everyone who got in! Iā€™m gonna go drink some Nyquil to try to sleep tonight lol

already popped a xan

jk :stuck_out_tongue:

Imma about to smoke some Colgate toothpaste to take the edge off

1 Like

Yes, I just got it today at 8:30pm. Good luck to everyone, cheering for you guys!

OMG! my heart when i saw 60+ new comments on this thread haha i knew something happened. CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!

Congrats to those accepted!! And right on time actually! First wave is just a week later than last year, which correlates with scholarship and reg decision (also a week later than usual).

So the ballyhoo about releasing all at once - ya, didnā€™t think they would change their game like that. They are a machine that runs the same way year after year. They will tell people a lot of things to get them off the phone. :slight_smile:

Anyone accepted that was NOT TTP? I was out tonight and just read through things really fastā€¦

When accepted, please post:

TTP Yes/no
School/major
City/State or country if outside US

1 Like