2021-2022 USC Transfer

Well aside from NU (it was the closest school to home) USC is my other “top” choice as long as I’m able to afford it! I also don’t consider myself a vet because I wasn’t active and was injured but I feel that any prior service may show determination and discipline and hopefully that sets me in the right direction with my other top choices! I got vandy which I was NOT expecting so regardless of what happens I am proud of what I’ve accomplished!

For those accepted, please keep an eye on your FAST page in your portal if you are applying for FA. They def have some backlog there with reg decisions, but I tend to think it may be that people don’t have everything turned in that is actually holding up their results.

Typical is 4-7 business days after acceptance, I have heard 2 weeks being somewhat common this year.

Housing - the second you can apply, apply. There is no fee to apply and if you get housing, they will add the application fee onto your bill later. You will be sent a password to use on the housing portal about 24 hours after acceptance, or you have to request it and it takes 24 hours. Someone check it out and report back, thanks!

Do you happen to know when Keck tends to release? For non-ttp and non-legacy that is

What you will see is that the smaller the program the later the decisions tend to be, because they are very numbers sensitive. I would plan for mid to later May so you don’t make yourself absolutely nuts.

Oooh interesting, thank you!

got in at 8 pm to Marshall!!! on my birthday too!! wishing everyone the best of luck next week!

4 Likes

Happy birthday and welcome to the Trojan Family!

Are you TTP?

If it comes earlier it will be like a bonus!

Yes. Freshman TTP but not legacy. Thank you! Been waiting for this day for years haha

There are plenty of TTP that are not legacy, but I still have the hardest time convincing people of that! Great students but just not enough room in these cases. They are lucky to have you!

1 Like

have any non TTPs gotten in? I’m nervous because I haven’t gotten a SGR

same here I haven’t got a SGR request. Im transferring from a semester system ccc so I don’t know if that helps (: But I checked my portal and it says I have checked off all the items… but I haven’t heard back from them yet.

1 Like

As of right now, no non-TTPers have reported any acceptances or rejections, just 2 or 3 SGRs if I am tracking. I am a non-TTP/non-legacy student. I have not received anything as of yet. Do not worry so much about whether you received it or not… we will all eventually hear something. Its easier said than done… but you got to try… as we saw TTP students heard back this evening… the light is there. We are almost there

3 Likes

Just curious, did you receive a SGR? Btw, congrats!! : )

Nope, no SGR. And thank you!

It is normal to get more anxious, (and even discouraged) seeing people get in, but this is just the beginning. There are many many acceptances to come. Plenty don’t get an SGR and get straight up accepted, so don’t sweat that at all. Just hang in there best you can!

2 Likes

Oh, man… I am just seeing this comment… @CADREAMIN you are so awesome thank you so much for your positivity, you have been here giving us so much relevant information and guiding us through the whole process… Thank you for being you… I know it means a lot to all of us that you are willing to provide your insight.

1 Like

thank you for always being so positive :blush:

1 Like

To piggyback on @CADREAMIN I applied for one of the more specific degrees (Real Estate Development at Price) and from previous years, it seemed decisions were coming out mid-May. My prediction is 16-23 May to account for the late timeline this year. Hoping it will be sooner, but better to think of longer timelines and get the decision sooner rather than the opposite. I hope this helps a little

2 Likes

I plan on minoring in Real Estate at Price. Hope to see you there!! You definitely deserve it.

2 Likes