2022 Admissions Decisions

Thanks anyway!!

Based on how they sent notifications of like receiving the application and midterm grades, which I got emails for, I assume it’ll be the same for the decisions.

Has anyone not gotten an email requesting midterm grades? The website says that they will send you an email when they need them in the admissions process, but I still haven’t gotten anything so I’m kinda worried since people are thinking the first round of decisions might come tomorrow. I applied late enough that I think my first semester grades appeared on my transcript when I sent it in, so I thought they might not need a mid-year report, but I wanted to check here just to make sure.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know any other details on how decisions are usually rolled out? I know that a lot of people said they started on the 17th last year, but do they release all of the decisions at once, continually, or like every Friday or something? Any insight would be appreciated.
Thanks!!!

Regarding the new tab that popped up on the My UW accounts a couple of days ago — didn’t it only allow you to register for Spring/Summer courses? Mine now allows me to register for Fall 2018. Anyone else?

@lipsmel82 same thing happened to mine. Can anyone not register for fall 2018 classes in the course search tab?

Same as @mnick56 My “course search and enroll” icon only allowed summer course selection, but now it allows for fall 2018. Maybe that’s a good sign for tomorrow - when I suspect we will hear about deferred decisions and regular admissions based on prior years.

Do admissions come out at midnight Friday (so Thursday night) or do they come out in the afternoon?

For EA they came out on a Friday around 8PM EST. @amelchd

can you all access the portal? as soon as I click on “student center” it says my session has ended due to inactivity

Same message on portal for my son as well, when clicking on Student center - Session has ended due to inactivity. For Course search and enroll, now it shows Fall 2018 along with Spring and Summer. Not sure what all this means, but potentially they are getting ready to release tomorrow.

@collegelehigh mine is doing that as well

"You have successfully logged out or your session has expired due to inactivity.
To protect your records, close your web browser.
If you do not close your browser, your data may be viewed or corrupted by the next user on this computer. "

What does this mean?

Me too…I’m going to take this as a good sign.

Same here. Hoping for the best!

a “course search and enroll” widget was added to my portal, is this a good sign?

Maybe…everyone seems to have it though. It could be a sign that decisions are coming out soon (HOPEFULLY tomorrow)

Same thing on my portal. Gotta mean something, right? Hoping for news tomorrow…

Is everyone getting the same notification at the portal?

Yes I also have the same tab and when I click Student Centre, they say You have been successfully logged out due to inactivity.

Back to the normal portal for me this morning…but still no updates/changes/decision.

A new, yet blank column is added to my admissions section in Student Center. Will that be where we can accept/decline the offer? Hope decision will be released this Friday.