2023 NASA SEES (STEM Enhancement in Earth Science)

i got alternate. bruhhhh does anyone know the chances of getting off?

I got in today for the virtual Earth Systems Explorers. I think a few people will definitely not accept since it overlaps with other programs, and then you can get off the waitlist. I think that it depends on your top choices-what programs were you most interested in at SEES?

i forget the name but there was this one in person one concerning atmospheric sciences. Do you know how NASA compares up to programs like SSP?

For nasa sees u can submit ur research/abstract to comps and regens but idt u can do that with SSP.

Here’s a post that I used to decide (I personally chose nasa):
https://www.reddit.com/r/summerprogramresults/comments/12r9jrb/nasa_sees_and_assip_or_just_ssp/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1

You can submit the research to comps and regen? I thought the work is done in teams. Does it say that on the SEES website anywhere? Thanks.

Anybody plan/hope to do another program/job/class as well as SEES? In-person is only two weeks in July with the rest being virtual/online. Wondering if it’s possible to also do something else.