2025 Admissions

My son was accepted in early Nov via the portal/email but it took another 2-3 weeks for the paper letter to show up. I’m sure it’s coming!

I just checked my portal again and it says “congratulations future rambler” and talks about attending admitted students events but I do not see my letter, and have not received an email about it either. Did anyone else run into this problem?

Actually I just re checked my portal and found my admissions letter! I got into the nursing program!

2 Likes

Congrats!!

Congratulations! When did you submit your application?

Thank you! I applied 11/15

1 Like

Did anyone get any notifications about the Ignatian scholarship yet?

Nope, the only additional application available in my D’s portal is for Gannon Scholars Leadership Program.

@orangeseals I just checked the portal and my S was notified of receiving 80K Dean Scholarship and an additional 10K for attending a Jesuit High School-Jesuit Heritage Award.

3 Likes

Congrats. When did your son apply?

On the Instagram story last night, Angie in the admissions office said decisions take 3-4 weeks after file is complete. We are at almost 7 weeks.

My son just signed on got the same message but no letter. Where did you find or see your admittance letter?

@Mom2SandG my S applied to all of his schools of interest on 10/28.

Try reloading the portal, I did it a few times and then it showed up!

Congratulations to all!
D21 applied 11/30, and we haven’t seen a change in the portal, but it looks like everything is complete. Why does it seem so more nerve-wracking for parents, than the students?

2 Likes

I think that our seniors are so used to being disappointed this year due to all the cancellations and such. They don’t get their hopes up, even if, say, it’s a safety school. I think parents are more anxious because we want them to have something to look forward to and be happy about.

3 Likes

Were you ever able to see an admittance letter? My daughter’s portal now says congratulations future rambler, but no acceptance letter or mention of merit?

It took my son’s high school 3 weeks to send his LORs and transcript (don’t ask!) The portal finally showed ‘complete’ yesterday.

Hope we get an answer before the new year. Seems like they turn things around fairly quickly.

Same here. no letter or merit.

I’m assuming there is merit forth coming given her stats, but I’d like to know for sure.
Patience is not a virtue of mine!

Right? Knowing the aid he got from other comparable schools, I know he should get merit but I know they are kinds log-jammed and want to get out acceptance before Christmas, so maybe the updating of everything isn’t happening in lock-step. I just want to update the spreadsheet! LOL!