2026 BFA Prescreen Results

same, i’ve been super on-edge all week ! i wish u the best of luck, this process is draining haha

3 Likes

I’m curious if anyone has heard from Montclair with prescreen results? My daughter submitted in early Nov and received her academic acceptance a couple of days ago, but no response on the prescreen yet.

I heard a yes back from Montclair yesterday - I think I submitted it at the beginning of October.

5 Likes

We heard back from Elon for acting today (pre-screens). Pass! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Heard back from Boco 12/10 (yes!!)

9 Likes

Does anyone have experience with getting deferred from ED1 to ED2 for Tisch Drama, acting only?

Looking at my son’s schedule for auditions and some of them that are virtual or are at a Unified location are as short as 6 minutes. Is that really the entire audition?

1 Like

We were surprised by that too! He has one that is 4.5 hours and one that is 5 minutes. It seems like the proper amount of time to look for fit in terms of personality, education, skills, and talent would be somewhere in-between those extremes?

We aren’t auditioning on-campus so didn’t submit a pre-screen. We just reserved a slot at unifieds for the audition.

1 Like

Yup! Seems kind of crazy, right?

1 Like

I’m fairly new to this, so forgive me if this is a stupid question. But I thought Unifieds were a place to audition either as a walk-in or from scheduling directly with a school after you’d passed their prescreen? I didn’t realize there was an option to bypass the prescreen without it being a walk-in situation, if that makes sense?

1 Like

@enqueue i would guess the longer auditions include a dance call whereas the shorter ones are just voice and monologue

1 Like

Some schools don’t require a prescreen. Montclair only requires a prescreen for their on campus auditions, not for Moonifieds nor Unifieds.

2 Likes

Ah, I see. Ok, thanks!

Yes they all run them differently. Some of the longer ones they do things in groups then call you back for this or that and/or includes the dance call. Others it’s just the two songs and monologues (or less) and you’re out, with dance calls scheduled separately in groups or none at all.

1 Like

anyone still waiting on umich besides us?

2 Likes

We are! And CCM.

2 Likes

still waiting!

2 Likes

My D just got prescreen passes to MSM and Rider, whoohoo! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Still waiting on-

Elon
CCM
U of Mich
U of Arizona